With the Global Game Jam underway, I figured I would do an early beta release of Path 2. While I’m home with the flu – not able to participate in the Nordic Game Jam myself, I might as well do a bit of documentation on this thing and see if anyone finds it useful.
So documentation is on the way, but the Path2 package is available from the download section right now – as is the demo seeker script.
Path 2.0b1 feature set:
- Throttle-able, co-routine driven seeker jobs for maximum performance.
- Super simple Navigator.targetPosition interface.
- Additional. Navigator.RequestPath interface.
- Very straight forward and powerful editor interface.
- Waypoint auto-connect and auto-scale empowering network authoring.
- Custom weights based on the Unity built-in tags system.
No release schedule yet. Documentation as I can have it ready. Have fun!
I’m off to recording a screen cast of this.