The purpose of this pre-release is to let the curious try the waters. It is shiny, but don’t build a project around it just yet.
Currently the editor is functional, assets can be loaded and saved, the compiler runs and results can be tested. However some minor features are not yet available in the editor, compile results are faulty to say the least and very little testing has been done. Run it at your own risk as usual.
Finally the license will be revised. Currently I just duplicated the license from the Path project in order to get this boat floating asap. Documentation will be available shortly.
- Available for indie as well as pro
- Can run in webplayers as well as stand-alone
- Requires no additional installations
- Implements behaviour trees
- Re-use common behaviour by reference
- Drag and drop editor interface inside the unity editor
- Simple connection to character actions via C# interface
- Designed trees are built to .net assembly code for maximum performance