These videos are already available in the various documentation sections, but I’ve collected them here for ease.
- Behaviour Trees From the Behave 2.x documentation: An introduction to behaviour trees and their implementation in Behave.
- Components From the Behave 2.x documentation: Going through the different behaviour tree components available in Behave.
- Tree State and Parameters – part one From the Behave 2.x documentation: Action names, parameters and tree context.
- Tree State and Parameters – part two From the Behave 2.x documentation: Tree parametrisation and basic node settings.
- Runtime – part one From the Behave 2.x documentation: Building a library and setting up the basic agent interface.
- Runtime – part two From the Behave 2.x documentation: Action handlers and agent blueprints.
- Runtime – part three From the Behave 2.x documentation: Tick, reset and action handler forwards.
- Runtime – part four From the Behave 2.x documentation: Runtime context handling and other tree state accessors.
- Debugger From the Behave 2.x documentation: A walkthrough of the features and operation of the runtime debugger.
- Records From the Behave 2.x documentation: An introduction to Records – their design, use and optional integration with behaviour trees.
- ReView – Complete Manual From the ReView documentation
- Introduction to Behave 2 From the Behave 2.x documentation
- Intro to Path 2.0b1 From the Path documentation
- Behave: Starting from scratch From the Behave 1.x documentation
- From tree to code From the Behave 1.x documentation
Presentations and interviews
Some times when I’ve given a talk, there has been a camera in the audience. And some times the recording from that camera is made publicly available. Those times I track down the recording and add it to my list here. Hopefully you’ll find it useful!
- Behavior is Brittle: Testing Game AI February 27, 2017 – GDC 17 – San Francisco
- So You Want to Be A Unity Freelancer? June 25th, 2015 – Unite Europe 15 – Amsterdam
- Behaving in the 21st Century – AI Productivity through Tooling November 4th, 2014 – Code Mesh 14 – London
- Practical AI in Unity [presentation and source] August 21st, 2014 – Unite 14 – Seattle | October 29th, 2014 – Game Connection 14 – Paris
- Game AI Conference Panel August 13th, 2014 – IGDA Webinar – IGDA.org
- Collective Mass Radio #5 March 19th, 2014 – Podcast interview for Collective Mass at GDC 14
- If You Can Build a Behavior Tree, You Can Dodge a Ball 1 October 24th, 2013 – Masterclass interview for AIgameDev.com
- Unity Hacks [presentation and source] April 16th, 2013 – Unite Japan 13 – Tokyo
- Oculus Rift interview March 30th, 2013 – Interview for Road To VR at GDC 13
- Unity, Network Code, and You August 23rd, 2012 – Unite 12 – Amsterdam
- Rapid network- and AI-ready game development in Unity April 13th, 2012 – Unity Asia Bootcamp 12 – Tokyo
- Streamlining your Unity editor April 12th, 2012 – Unity Asia Bootcamp 12 – Tokyo
- AI in Unity November 7th, 2011 – Unite 11 – San Francisco
- Oh, Behave! AI with Behaviour Trees in Unity and C# 1 January 25th, 2011 – Masterclass interview for AIgameDev.com
If you come across a video which I did not mention here, please let me know :)
1 AIgameDev master classes require AIgameDev premium access.